Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My First Blog

Well, inspired by Bawa, I have finally managed to post my first blog. Frankly, I used to find blogging a waste of time and I have no idea why am I typing this blog. For me its more of a platform to share my writing skills with the world. Yes, I am a pretty decent writer and generally write very simple, humorous and emotional stuff. But blogging will be a new challenge for me as now my talent is open to the public scrutiny :) I also do not have any specific topic in mind. I intend to keep this particular blog as a general one, I do intend to start a blog on management with a special focus on dealing with people, which I think is a very important aspect in any field. Lets see how things flow, as an amateur writer I know one thing for sure, you can never think and write, it always flows. So I will wait for the words to flow. Do give me feedback. I am also open to suggestions about blog topics, page layout etc.

I will keep on improving the layout of the blog gradually, till such time please bear with me.

1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:31:00 PM  

You can make it a little more interesting....instead of such a huge snowcapped mountain picture up there...i think you could do with a bit aesthetic improvement to your blog :) otherwise the post is really good! Keep it up!